Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Balance

This piece of art was one of my projects senior year in high school done with sharpie. I was looking for graphics with balance and symmetry and I saw this on my wall.   Even though this is a product of fine arts, I wanted to use this piece because of the thought out symmetry. The goal of this project was to create five different figures and add a background of random designs with a theme. I wanted to do a old school rap album cover inspired drawing.  I had many ideas for how I wanted to do this but this is what I ended up doing. If you split the image down the middle, the two halves would be almost identical but still slightly different. The characters general shapes are even with each other and the backround at the bottom changes but it still looks like it flows. It would be very fun designing a poster or a album cover and do something like this and I hope to one day have the chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment